There's no better looking brown camouflage that you can take from day-to-night than this pair! Get showered in compliments in the ultimate skinny sculpting High Waist Brown Camouflage pant. Encompassing our WR.UP shapewear, it will accentuate, boost and hug your booty in ways no other pants can - that's why we're the best! We've engineered vivendoebatucando pants to stretch making them the most comfortable pants you'll ever want to wear.
- Real zip and 3 buttons
- True to size
- High Waisted
- 7/8 length
- Colour Brown Camo
- Material 80% Jersey Cotton and 20% Elastane
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of €9.95 for standard and €14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the vivendoebatucando WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your vivendoebatucando’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
Product Size & Fit
Model 1 : Marona
Height: 5' 5" or 164cm
We don't have Brown Camo in size XS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Brown Camo in size XS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Please choose a size
What makes WR.UP® different?
Traditional denim stretches in one direction, making them stiff and uncomfortable. Our extremely soft bi-elastic fabrics stretch in both directions so you can move comfortably without limits.Read more
Shapes and accentuates your figure in all the right places
Our strategic stitching and use of ultra light silicone underneath the bottom supports and hugs you, celebrating your curves instead of hiding and flattening them.Read more
They are exceptionally versatile
One pant for all occasions, you can dress them up or wear them casually.Read more
The perfect travel pants
No more compromising comfort with style. Lightweight and compact, perfect for your suitcase.Read more
A style for most body shapes
From various waists, lengths and designs we have specifically tailored our designs to match your body type.Read more
I just love vivendoebatucando's jeans. They have become my go to pant.
I visited the vivendoebatucando store in Melbourne.
Emily the shop assistant was amazing!
This was my first store experience!
Amazing to see all the products available, and she was so helpful.
My usual shopping method is online.
I purchased the brown camo size S 7/8 high waisted..
Absolutely love them.
They can be dressed up and down for any day or night!
great fit, they stay up well and aren’t too tight. for me they fit true to size. 26in waist and XS fit perfect.
I LOVEEEEE all my pants from vivendoebatucando!!!! And I always get compliments every single time I wear them!!!! I love these camo ones that I have added to my collection!!! I always order a S(4). I have an athletic build and a short torso. I sit at 135-145 depending on the bodybuilding season. I’m 5’1”. Around a 26” waist. These are PERFECT at any weight or time of the year!
First time here? Get €20 off!
Sign up now to get €20 off your first vivendoebatucando order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!