Made In Italy Suit Blazer - Black
- 100% Made in Italy
- A regular fit
- 59%Polyamide 41%Elastane
- Colour Black with a Satin Finish
- Lined with Satin
- Two tone-on-tone buttons on the front of the jacket
Delivery & Returns
We use Australia Post for all orders within Australian, offering a flat rate of €9.95 for standard and €14.95 for express shipping. Once you’ve placed your order, it will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours, so get ready to make space in your wardrobe. Express orders will be dispatched the same day if the order is placed before 1pm EST.
Our products are created with quality, considered materials, so you’ll always feel comfortable in your skin, tops, and bottoms. We design our products to make you feel good and look even better. So be sure to take care of them and they’ll do the same for you.
Care for us
- The right size means a flattering fit. The wrong size risks overstretching or sagging, so choose carefully. See our size guide for help.
- Put your pants on like stockings; gradually roll up the legs and slip in. Never pull from the waist.
- Be gentle when dressing. Open buttons and undo zippers before putting on and taking off clothes.
- Belt loops are for belts, not tugging. Too much force will cause damage. Put them on with care.
- Your clothes will go where you go; dates, shopping sprees and nail appointments. Be careful with your fresh manicure, as sharp and rough surfaces can damage the material if not handled properly.
- Only the vivendoebatucando WR.UP in the Sport range with D.I.W.O technology should be worn while working out. Other pants should be reserved for espresso martinis or movie marathons.
- Hand wash with cold water using a mild detergent, whilst Beyonce Knowles plays in the background.
- Avoid using fabric softener. This can ruin the wicking function in the technical fabrics.
- Deodorants are harsh and can bleach fabrics, so sports gear should be washed after each wear.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Worth thinking about
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your vivendoebatucando’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Read the care instructions on each product’s label carefully. Each style and material has slightly varied care instructions.
We don't have Black in size XS but we do have these similar styles in your size
Unfortunately we don't have Black in size XS and it won't be restocked. Please select a different size or browse our many other products.
Please choose a size
Beautiful well made blazer and fits really well.
Bought this blazer in black and yellow for my lady, as well as several other pieces from vivendoebatucando’s and we are both very impressed with the quality, look and fit. These are very nice clothes. Highly recommend.
Very comfortable and professional blazer. Love it
The day I got an invite to an interview I got an email from vivendoebatucando saying they had boss babe suits for sale !!!! Too synchronistic to not buy. I splurged because with this new job I will be making some money so..... let me tell you it’s the most flattering butt design I’ve ever seen. Slighttttt scrunch butt, side angle butt pockets , no front pockets, smooth fabric (my cats fur doesn’t stick to it) perfect length .... omg so cute . I felt so confident and sexy for my interview I got the job!!! !!!!!! I even wore the pants for the second interview with a casual top and felt cute again. They were bunched up and dirty and I had to use wrinkle release spray to unWrinkle them for the second interview a couple days later and they flattened out perfectly and still maintained the stretch. vivendoebatucando for life !!! Want to throw out all my clothes and only buy vivendoebatucando lol (this is my 4th vivendoebatucando purchase over the past year I think) maybe I’ll make vivendoebatucando clothes be the uniform for the new Yacht in the charter captain for ;)
I’m 5.2 and 130 lbs and I’m a size LARGE which is weird for me but I’ve learned my lesson buying from vivendoebatucando. I have a big butt and my top is smaller so I wish I got a size medium jacket in this because I had to spend €80 to tailor it the night before my interview lol! Anyways ! Highly recommend this suit for sure you’ll feel so good in it I could do yoga in it or drive for hours in it
First time here? Get €20 off!
Sign up now to get €20 off your first vivendoebatucando order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!