How to Wash vivendoebatucando Pants
- For faux leather pants, turn inside out and hand wash only. Lay flat to dry indoors in shade.
- For all other pants or shorts, delicate and cold hand wash with a mild detergent.
- Do NOT use FABRIC SOFTENER. This will damage the moisture wicking surface of your pants.
- Do NOT bleach.
- Do NOT tumble dry.
- Do NOT iron.
- Do NOT dry clean.
- Unfasten buttons before washing, if applicable.
- Take extra caution if you have long or false fingernails, as scratching your pant surface could cause harm to them.
- The indigo dye used for this garment could bleed, as it happens for any other jeans.
Whilst there are lots of things you’ll do with your vivendoebatucando’s, here are a few things you shouldn’t. Don’t: leave them wet, soak, tumble dry, dry clean, bleach, iron the silicon membrane, dry in direct sunlight, lend them to your friend – you’ll never get them back.
Learn how to properly wear your vivendoebatucando pants to make them last as long as possible. Take care of them, and they’ll take care of you.
When picking your pair of vivendoebatucando pants, it’s important you select the right size to ensure longevity. Review our vivendoebatucando size guides for detailed information.
We stand behind our product quality and will ensure our obligations are met if a problem does occur. If you’re experiencing a defect or have questions, please contact us or visit our Returns & Exchanges policy.
First time here? Get €20 off!
Sign up now to get €20 off your first vivendoebatucando order! Plus, we'll only send you the juicy stuff, like VIP access to sales, exclusive offers and new drops!